Open year-round with the best the bay has to offer!
Enjoy The Freshest
crabs, oysters, shrimp, clams, catch of the day, prepared as you like it. Enjoy our famous ribs, steaks, chicken. or other entrees.
Dine On The Water
outside, weather permitting, overlooking the bay, or inside our spacious dining room. Stroll our dock, feed the ducks and swans and watch the watermen bring in their catch. Visit our quaint shops, open May-October.
Come by Boat or by Car
we're just 4 minutes from the Bay Bridge, overlooking the Chesapeake Bay, providing a unique Eastern Shore setting, ambiance and feel.
We'll Host Your Private Party
of up to 150 people in one of our private banquet rooms. Your guests can order virtually any cocktail, beer, wine, soft drink or…to make it really festive we can create a holiday punch! Or you can carry-out our Party Platters.
COMING from the EAST or the WEST take Route 50/301 to exit 42 and follow the signs to Harris Crab House!
- We hand bread all our fried clams, oysters, shrimp, & fish immediately before frying for maximum freshness.
- Waterfront Views: Outside or Inside
- Great Crabs!
- Oysters: Served a variety of ways!
- We catch and cook seafood every day right on our docks!
- Have your crab feast, party, reunion or family get together at Harris Crab House, in one of our private dining rooms.
- Enjoy our paintings and memorabilia and treasures displayed throughout the restaurant.
Watch the swans and ducks from our docks.
- Sail or motor right up to our dock!
Karen Oertel and Harris Crab House has been recipient of Maryland's Restauranter of The Year award from the Restaurant Association of Maryland.
In an effort to restore oysters to the Chesapeake Bay, this restaurant is a proud partner in Maryland's oyster shell recycling program.